Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 Your opionion. Lots of people start out with Hifonics. I like RF but prefare hifonics. Rf is to expensive for me.i like rf better but as u said hf is cheaper MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 17, 2007 Report Posted March 17, 2007 yah but the 07 line is f@@@en nice. Something totally different. Wait a while about a month because you will get the new series of amps.
Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 yah but the 07 line is f@@@en nice. Something totally different. Wait a while about a month because you will get the new series of amps.oh cool but im going to get the line thats out now...wayyyyyyyyy cheaper MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 17, 2007 Report Posted March 17, 2007 oh cool but im going to get the line thats out now...wayyyyyyyyy cheaperNot really. The Brutus, and Zesus are 07. Get what you want
Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 Not really. The Brutus, and Zesus are 07. Get what you want dude your like one of those sales people who come to your door you must really love hifonics MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 17, 2007 Report Posted March 17, 2007 Yah I do. Heard the Equipment at a show and fell in love with it. I Like rf. Thinking about changing my dads system to rf and fi. Hey I like other companies to. I like Soundstream, Alpine, Eclipse, Mtx is good, and jbl sounds nice.
Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 Yah I do. Heard the Equipment at a show and fell in love with it. I Like rf. Thinking about changing my dads system to rf and fi. Hey I like other companies to. I like Soundstream, Alpine, Eclipse, Mtx is good, and jbl sounds nice. just wanderin cuz in ur old statement it was nothin but hf MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted March 17, 2007 Report Posted March 17, 2007 But I stick with hf on the pathfinder.
Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 But I stick with hf on the pathfinder.ooh well good luck on ur future builds..i know im effing wore out..i was gonna build the T1 box today but a friend came over with his 12s so i put the T1 on hold im waitin on the glue to dry but b4 i finish putting it together i need somemore batts and take some pics MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted March 17, 2007 Author Report Posted March 17, 2007 here is some pics MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.