I Mean Getting To Drive 100-400,000$ Cars Is Cool But Getting To Fly A 6million Dollar Private Jet. . .takes It To A Whole Nother Level. ..

So you ever had one of them days where something just cool as shit happens?Well as some of you may already know i work at an airport working on/catering to private aircraft.So i become "friends with" or "cool with" alot of the airplane owners.So one of the drs has a jet out at the airport,his pilot calls me up and is like hey wanna ride with me today in the premier (which is the type of jet that the dr owns)So im like hell yeah.So we go,and he lets me fly the dam thing.. .besides the landing part of course but taking off and flying was cool as shit.hers some pix and a short vid before the camera died

Getting fueled up and ready to go

2z7fkmo.jpg

sc7uc4.jpg

This is where all the computers are located that control the airplane

2expunk.jpg

This is what the cockpit looks like from the right side,In this picture and the next picture we are still sitting on the ground.The screen in front of the yolk displays the airspeed on the left side of the command bars, or the upside down V looking thing in the middle.To the right of that is the altitude,and you can see its at 100,because we are 100 feet above sea level at our airport

2irxdno.jpg

This pic just shows what it looks like from the left side.

14y1kp3.jpg

Ok noowww we are getting somewhere. .and FAST. .if you dont already know,that stands for 501 knots GOUND SPEED (which is the speed your accually moving across the ground,and the 472 knots is the TRUE AIR SPEED (which is the speed we were accually moving thru the air,we had a tail wind of 29 knots so thats what made us move across the ground at 501 knots)

2j3h2zl.jpg

ok heres a picture of us coming into land

10cqb14.jpg

From the front,seats 6 or 7 i cant remember

123uzbr.jpg

Just cruizin at 40,000 feet,dam it was nice

2en2jvp.jpg

nf5ovp.jpg

Heres a video of us coming in to land,Its short cause my camera died but its SOMETHING lol

View My Video

Hope you enjoyed,i just figured it would be cool to share my experience with yall!!

Edited by 98HOEONSIXEZ

Thats awesome man, I wish I had a chance to fly a plane....... Are you planning on doing it again?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

hell yeah man,i mean i took off work to go lol,and would do it again in a heartbeat.Im studying right now to get my private pilot license or to learn how to fly.Man theres no feeling like pulling out on the runway in that jet,throttles full forward,hearing them turbines spool up,pushing you back in your seat,watching the speed going up and up till you reach the speed to pullback hauling ass down the runway,next thing you know your off,pulling back,airplane banked over turning out doing 250mph when just 20 seconds ago you were at a dead stop.Man talking about an adrenaline rush,the only adrenaline rush that ive experienced that tops that was when i went skydiving,i dont think anything will ever top that lol.

Getting your private pilots license is something I urge everyone to do! Even if you have no intentions on buying a plane for personal use. Its an experience you will never forget. I have had the great opportunity of owning my own plane at one time(a beachcraft bonaza) and flying for fun. I even had the lucky chance to fly a 747 which is an adrenaline rush like no other. Having that much weight and power behind your ass is, to say the least, amazing!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Getting your private pilots license is something I urge everyone to do! Even if you have no intentions on buying a plane for personal use. Its an experience you will never forget. I have had the great opportunity of owning my own plane at one time(a beachcraft bonaza) and flying for fun. I even had the lucky chance to fly a 747 which is an adrenaline rush like no other. Having that much weight and power behind your ass is, to say the least, amazing!

Yeah we have a couple of bonanzas here,there nice,good for 160knots.and dam a 747. .why you have to go and debow me like that?lolthats awesome!

thats kool man, i got to fly a small cessna just like that. flying is awesome!

sure is!

Damn thats the shit dude... I wanna fly a plane. Im afraid of heights thats what makes me hesitant to skydive, haha.

yeah skydiving is a motha,when your in the plane and you scoot to the edge and your feet are dangling over the edge and you look down and everything is like little ants under you,you ask yourself, why in the fuck am i fixing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?lol and when you jump man its ADRENALINE heaven. .shits wide open!