I was at my buddies house today, he had a 27" Olevia LCD TV. He needed some money so I told him I'd give him all the cash I had on me, 40 bucks. I decided to use it as my monitor for right now.

Score2.jpg

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

lol some friend you are.

couldnt loan him the 40$?

Lol it was sitting in his closet collecting dust, it's his old TV and he was probably gonna end up throwing it away cause he had no use for it. It's a win win sitituation.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I would have done the same thing LOL, I need to get an extra computer tower for my room so I can connect it to my 56" Flat Screen..........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would have done the same thing LOL, I need to get an extra computer tower for my room so I can connect it to my 56" Flat Screen..........

That would be awesome, this one is probably going to double as my xbox screen come tomorrow.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yeah, I have my 26"LCD HDTV as my monitor as well as my TV of course for the PS3. It really is nice :). Hell of a deal you got though, $40 is pretty damn cheap ^_^

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

throw away a 27" lcd? crazy mother fucker...

same as wall socketing a 9515

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab