A good while back I bought my current amp for $200 with a warranty that was an extra $40. Obviously I knew nothing about car audio at the time bc I was stupid enough to buy a sony amp and at a ridiculous price for such a piece of shit. Anyway it blew last week and I took it in thinking they would just swap it out for a new one. They were like well actually we are just gonna service this one. I was like...my ass. So after having talked to the manager I left and my amp was sent out to Sony for repair. The guy convinced me it was a 5 business day process and that I would have my amp back like new a week later. Today was the 5th business day so I drove out to Circuit City for them to tell me they had just shipped it to Sony. I am so pissed with Circuit City right now. If I don't have my amp back by next monday I am going to that Circuit City and I am not leaving until I get an amp. I mean if I hadn't bought a damn $40 warranty I really wouldn't have a problem with them taking their sweet time. I'm like what did that $40 do if you would do the same exact thing even if I didn't take out the warranty. I'm gonna knock some heads loose next time I swear to god I have had nothing but problems with every single piece of car audio equipment I've bought there. They're slogan should be...Circuit City, We only sell the finest caliber of bottom of the line car audio equipment and all of our promises about warranties are complete empty bullshit statements that we will later claim we didn't make. I know my amp getting repaired isn't any big deal to them but it is to me and they don't seem to understand that. I swear I am done buying shit there.

I HATE CIRCUIT CITY!!!!!!!

[/rant]

If anyone else has had anything "repaired" by circuit city please post saying how long it took.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Guest Nismofreak

Reminds me of best buy. They are so retarded. Okay we go to pick up the semi. They installed the fucken sub were the tv was normally. I'm like wtf I could install better than them. So the next morning we come and the amps weren't in so my dad was pissed so give us a 1. We come back the amp are installed in the closet and my dad was pissed and took the truck from them. Now I gotta fix alot of thing best buy fucked up.

Edited by Nismofreak

Reminds me of best buy. They are so retarded. Okay we go to pick up the semi. They installed the fucken sub were the tv was normally. I'm like wtf I could install better than them. So the next morning we come and the amps weren't in so my dad was pissed so give us a 1. We come back the amp are installed in the closet and my dad was pissed and took the truck from them. Now I gotta fix alot of thing best buy fucked up.

I'm doing all my own installs from here on out. And I'm not buying any audio equipment without reading all about it first.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Guest Nismofreak

Word. I learned alot from shitty places installing. I'm gonna work at soundtrack hopefully. Best buy sucks.

Edited by Nismofreak

I'm doing all my own installs from here on out. And I'm not buying any audio equipment without reading all about it first.

before you buy ANYTHING audio related just talk to us on the forums first. Thats the way ive always done it and will do it. You see i talked about the T3002 before i got it. And im talking about the T15001bd right now before i get one of those. TALK , DISCUSS, FIND OUT what your getting before you fork out your cash and take an ass raping from these wannabe car audio stores (BB, CC)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

before you buy ANYTHING audio related just talk to us on the forums first. Thats the way ive always done it and will do it. You see i talked about the T3002 before i got it. And im talking about the T15001bd right now before i get one of those. TALK , DISCUSS, FIND OUT what your getting before you fork out your cash and take an ass raping from these wannabe car audio stores (BB, CC)

x2

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

x4

But somtimes best buys fuckups can work to your benefit. Like me getting a free sub from them hahaha.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
x4

But somtimes best buys fuckups can work to your benefit. Like me getting a free sub from them hahaha.

I have to replace all the wiring in the semi because they used the stock wiring which was old and was the wrong guage which pisses me of.