Sundown Audio

Alpine Mrp-m1000 Vs Kicker Zx1000.1

CoolXoc

the kicker.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

the kicker.

I agree, I have run kicker for years, Great customer service IMO, I cant say anything about alpine as I have never owned a product from them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I agree, I have run kicker for years, Great customer service IMO, I cant say anything about alpine as I have never owned a product from them.

thx guys

I live in Europe... i'm afraid if i have some trouble with the amps... i think i dont have any kind of Kicker support in my country ( PORTUGAL )

more opinions?

thx guys! keep http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I've owned a M650 for 2 years running on a L7 Solobaric. Never had an issue with the amp, I doubt you would see a problem with the M1000 either. Could I ask why you say they are under rated?

thanks man ;)

i say they are both under rated because this:

mrp-m1000

Posted Image

zx1000.1

Posted Image

they output more power than they are rated... for me is a very good thing!

i'm just divided between this two amps... whose is the more durable, more efficient, more powerfull, less problematic...

anyone know why one amp of the same type would put out more actual power than another? (ex: rf actual rms between amps is slightly different)

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

that pic is of an mrd not a mrp.... but i dont really know that there would be much of a difference.... although i do know that the mrp's do not come with a birth sheet.... i have had 2 of them and no birth sheets...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived