Jump to content

Crysis Or Eve Online Players?


Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone here plays Crysis (not Warhead) or EVE Online I'd love to play with you.

Crysis username: Slaps (I only play on the BROS server)

EVE username: Milesp (just contact me)

Steve, I know you play Warhead, but if you play the first Crysis I'd love to do some multiplayer with you (if you're into that kind of stuff, lol). And if anyone else plays these games that would be sick! Peace.

Posted

obviously this should be in the computer section, but whatever. I actually just got off crysis... and actually occasionally play in the bros server. got xfire? if so, add revo2point5

Posted

i want to get back into eve but i dont want to start off wit 800k sp

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...