Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

My order is already in transit! I don't know if I'll get time to install this weekend with friends/family in town for the 4th and my final exams due for my online courses I'm taking, but very very soon. I'll probably take tomorrow off work and strip my doors :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I would just like to say I don't think I will be switching to any sound deadening company any time soon just for the customer service.

Ant went above and way beyond to give me a furry folding knife and the roller on top of the already free door pack.

this stuff looks really thick so when I get it installed on my roof I will be writing a nice review.

thank you ant for all you have done :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I got mine today! And like others have reported, I too got the Fury folding knife.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Thanks Second Skin i barely sent my email to you. I forgot about the contest & just now checked who the winners were......Damn i almost missed out, i have been wanting to put some in the doors for a while now but have spent money on other audio stuff. Thanks again.

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

I never got an email with the sale code :search: Maybe my two emails never went though?

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I just purchased mine today.....

I do have a question though, probably best to e-mail ANT though or PM him.

Anyways here it goes....

The vehicle I had planned to put it in is going up for sale and when it sells I am getting something else. I won't make the deadline of one month but I just want to let you know that I WILL put up a review once I get another vehicle. Although I am still working on talking my dad into using our Tahoe and if so I will put it on that....

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

I just purchased mine today.....

I do have a question though, probably best to e-mail ANT though or PM him.

Anyways here it goes....

The vehicle I had planned to put it in is going up for sale and when it sells I am getting something else. I won't make the deadline of one month but I just want to let you know that I WILL put up a review once I get another vehicle. Although I am still working on talking my dad into using our Tahoe and if so I will put it on that....

No problems. As long as you do your best.

In all the years of giving away free stuff, I notice that there is a 30% return rate.. Meaning usually only about 30% (sometimes 40%) actually follow through with their side of the agreement. It is nice when someone actually takes the time to explain their circumstance (as you have) when there is a glitch. Most times, they just never follow through and sometimes sell the stuff..

Happens all the time.

Thanks for giving me a heads up!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

Archived