Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Hdc312 Noise?


NUBOPOLY

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a HDC312 in a 2.3 Cube Box tuned to 38hz. Its powered by an AQ2200D. Its firing up so i can keep my eye on it, its never bottomed out or gotten warm. Ive been noticing this strange noise and i know its not bottoming it out, not pushing it that hard, and it is most audible on notes higher than 40hz, which might be because i am not letting it move as much on the low notes yet as directed by AQ. Also, my LPF is at 60hz. But when the sub moves a bit on higher notes i get this wierd noise and i was hoping someone else with an HDC3 would know what im talking about and either tell me its normal or not. Its kind of like a bottom out but not as loud and its not noticeable until the sub moves a bit. Is it normal or no?

I know its a vague thing to say and ive been doin searches but like i said i was hoping someone with HDC3 experience could chime in.

Posted

Well I own the hdc3 15 but without hearing what your describing for myself I don't know, buy I can say that I've never noticed any odd noises from mine.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9207 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...