What kind of dbs do you have to hit to blurr vision? I know its impossible to answer a question that general but like to blurr it enough that you can't read street signs when you are slammin? Just lookin for a rough guess from the experienced guys.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Lets see what everyone else has to say, I'm not going to put that 130 in stone because it might be higher.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Lets see what everyone else has to say, I'm not going to put that 130 in stone because it might be higher.

Well my sub def blurrs vision to the point you cant read anything thats not like billboard size or bigger so does that mean im doin alright db wise?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Well my sub def blurrs vision to the point you cant read anything thats not like billboard size or bigger so does that mean im doin alright db wise?

dude ne thing that blurrs vision is hela good in the sub world..but def get it metered

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

dude ne thing that blurrs vision is hela good in the sub world..but def get it metered

I'm not so sure about that. My sub has only ever seen like 250wrms so I can't be doing that good. My amp doesn't offer 8 ohm power ratings but its 500wrmsX1 @ 4 ohms (supposively) so that means like 250wrms @ 8 ohms which I ran it at forever but was blurring vision pretty good. Then I wired down to 2 ohms and was kicking ass until I blew my amp bc it isnt 2 ohm stable and its being serviced now and it seems like its gonna be forever before I even get it back.

Edited by 07mazda3s

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

I'm not so sure about that. My sub has only ever seen like 250wrms so I can't be doing that good. My amp doesn't offer 8 ohm power ratings but its 500wrmsX1 @ 4 ohms (supposively) so that means like 250wrms @ 8 ohms which I ran it at forever but was blurring vision pretty good. Then I wired down to 2 ohms and was kicking ass until I blew my amp bc it isnt 2 ohm stable and its being serviced now and it seems like its gonna be forever before I even get it back.

damn that sucks well if your giving it 250..and it blurrs your vision i think thats good

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

damn that sucks well if your giving it 250..and it blurrs your vision i think thats good

I don't mean like can't see to drive..lol..but I'm def hitting high enough constant dbs to forget about reading street signs during a bassline.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

What is it dual 4 ohm? I was wondering why you have it wired to an 8 ohm load

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.