Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

12" Fi Btl Cu. Ft.


WhatsCS

Recommended Posts

Posted

What would the best cu. ft. be? I was told that 2.5cuft is good but I'm wondering if I could make it smaller and still have a good sound. I will be running a Diablo Audio Technologies HellFire 2500.1 but the amp can put out as much as 3000.

-WhatsCS

****EDIT****

And what is the difference between a dual 1 and dual 2?

Mustang FTW!!!!

Posted
What would the best cu. ft. be? I was told that 2.5cuft is good but I'm wondering if I could make it smaller and still have a good sound. I will be running a Diablo Audio Technologies HellFire 2500.1 but the amp can put out as much as 3000.

-WhatsCS

the req. specs. are very good for the fi subs. stick as close to what they say as you can. yes you can go smaller, but how much smaller do you want to go?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted
the req. specs. are very good for the fi subs. stick as close to what they say as you can. yes you can go smaller, but how much smaller do you want to go?

um just a little really. I just want some room in my trunk for my sh*t. 2.0 cuft would probably be good.

Mustang FTW!!!!

Posted

Ported box: 1.75-3cuft | 1.75-3cuft

from the site itself.

and dual 1 and 2 means the ohms that the speakers voice coil is at and depening on which configuration you go with will also determin on how you'll be able to run your amp with your subs

but with both you'll still be able to run the sub at 1 ohm

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

Yo if you all could, would you mind lookin through this site? it has enclosure dimensions and i was wondering if the dimensions where correct for the 2.0 and 2.5. i think i'll go with a 2.0 cuft tuned to 32Hz. Enclosure Web site

Mustang FTW!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9258 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...