Second Skin Audio

Re Audio ?

AP Zoutes

Can a RE Audio SX15 handle a Rockford T20001?

I'm trying to narrow down a subwoofer search and it's come down to either 2x Audioque HD3 15's, 2x Fi BTl 15's or possibly the aforementioned SX 15's.

I don't think I want to spend the $ to power the btl's so it's coming down to the Audioque HD3's but I am thinking about the Re audio's.

There is no where around here to demo so input would be nice.

BTW, the amp power will be One Rockford T20001 per sub.

I would do re's before i got audioque's.

you will have to take it a little easy but the sx's will hang

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I would do re's before i got audioque's.

Because of sound quality or output?

you sell them right, would I be better off with two T10001 for two or can I stick with two T20001? I'm trying to keep my sub cost below a grand for two.

How about the MX 15? IS it really worth twice as much? Woofers etc has them @ $964 ea compare to the SX @ $492. Ray, for some reason I trust ya (even thought I don't know ya) but if you say the MX is twice the sub as the SX then I may just wait until I can get two MX's.

How about the MX 15? IS it really worth twice as much? Woofers etc has them @ $964 ea compare to the SX @ $492. Ray, for some reason I trust ya (even thought I don't know ya) but if you say the MX is twice the sub as the SX then I may just wait until I can get two MX's.

What exactly are you looking for as faqr as a final sound? The SX's will be real stiff, Hit real hard, and play high bass real well. The MX's will get a lot lower and maintain a lot more SQ, but will not yield the same output...

btw, ygpm

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

I want BOTH. this is going into a Tahoe so I can't mask SQ like a trunk car. The enclosure will be 6.2-6.6 ft3 after displacements tuned to 32-35hz. I want to be able to compete locally. This is also somewhat of a business card as I Like doing systems on the side. The other thing is in the MX price range I can do Two loaded BTL's and Two RFT40001 for just a couple hundred more. Is RE really worth it?

Here is the box plan two15s.jpg

Archived