Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

:D

Sweet that's gonna be louder than hell... Make sure you log that shit!!!!! :D

Sounds like the best of my ideas so far. Seems to be working so far but..if I have to triple baffle the front i dont think Ill be able to keep the volume above 12 cubes ..but dc's site recommends 5 cubes for a 18 lvl 5 for regular spl. So i should be plenty good. Triple baffle, resin all the joints, shitload of all-threads bolts. We'll see. Theres a time for that.

23 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

18 Members: CaptainzPlanetz, kfx450r, _AnGeL_, Kicker Guy, RobClay, mxer111, SIETE_CINQO, bdks, ~digital~bass~, Army_guy614, Daddy_, SPANKYSPL, Beanz, dougdoug, SkiD87, redbaron80, Nightshade, Zade08

Do I smell Popcorn LOL

The only thing that is missing is Ray

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Anyways enough with Mxerr111 going e-thug. With some clean 4k I would think the BTL can handle but I think the DD 9500 would get stinky and not last to long. I cant speak for the DC lvl 5 as I have no experience with it unlike the other 2. People seem to say it takes high wattage daily.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

See we were all trying to help this dude out with some subs and box size and whatnot and we were having a pretty informative little chat... Then poof you come in runnin your damn mouth uniformed as all hell mad cause you can't afford the afore mentioned subs so you got a inferiority complex about the shit. Just chill out and try an learn something. And grow up a lil..NO BUT YOUR BROTHER DOES??? :huh: IF you gonna chime in be sure thats it's useful to someone not random stupidity..

I never knocked any of those subs as you can see I wanted to know how he knows those subs can take 4k daily thats all. Seems as you are the mad person in here.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Sounds like the best of my ideas so far. Seems to be working so far but..if I have to triple baffle the front i dont think Ill be able to keep the volume above 12 cubes ..but dc's site recommends 5 cubes for a 18 lvl 5 for regular spl. So i should be plenty good. Triple baffle, resin all the joints, shitload of all-threads bolts. We'll see. Theres a time for that.

Well rusty told me 5.75 cubes a piece would be fine but 8 cubes is ideal. So the bigger the better... I wouldn't mess around to much below 11.5!!!

But yeah 2 18's will rock..

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I never knocked any of those subs as you can see I wanted to know how he knows those subs can take 4k daily thats all. Seems as you are the mad person in here.

You came in here soundin like a female having a mood swing dude.. I'm not mad just simply saying what i think about what you had to say.. I don't care if you send people to this forum to get there questions answered, But in you saying that it's almost as if you were talking down to somebody or smd as a whole. As in you don't think there is enough informed people on this site to answer somebodies questions. If you knew half of what some of these people know your head would esplode!!!!!!!! :D Okay i said my piece.

Well heres a box i threw together in sketchup. Like I said 13.1 cubes before brace displacement. I dont know anything about how much bracing would take up but ..if its under 1.6 cubes I think i should be good?

Ill have to fully investigate that, i guess if it doesnt work..maybe 2 15s. Also i dont really want any sub lag..I noticed off my previous builds..such as my fi ssd in a 6 cube box..the sub lags soo bad when cranked..pisses me off. Of course im only guessing thats because of the box size.

Also, random but tuning this baby to around 32 hz..get some LOW bass..rattle shit :)

Posted Image

Well heres a box i threw together in sketchup. Like I said 13.1 cubes before brace displacement. I dont know anything about how much bracing would take up but ..if its under 1.6 cubes I think i should be good?

Ill have to fully investigate that, i guess if it doesnt work..maybe 2 15s. Also i dont really want any sub lag..I noticed off my previous builds..such as my fi ssd in a 6 cube box..the sub lags soo bad when cranked..pisses me off. Of course im only guessing thats because of the box size.

Also, random but tuning this baby to around 32 hz..get some LOW bass..rattle shit :)

Posted Image

I say go for it!!! :D

Archived