Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

FI BTL, DC lvl 5, DD9500 series i think, TC TSNS, Sundown Nightshades theres a few more i just cant think of all them right off the bat

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

FI BTL, DC lvl 5, DD9500 series i think, TC TSNS, Sundown Nightshades theres a few more i just cant think of all them right off the bat

Damn didnt think all those took 4k. I knew the BTL but i didnt really want to get a btl. feelin the DC or Sundown. How come the site only lists sundowns 18 as 1500rms?

maybe its the other sundown subs im thinking about LOL, i couldnt remember the model but i thought it was the nightshades :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

maybe its the other sundown subs im thinking about LOL, i couldnt remember the model but i thought it was the nightshades :)

Yah I noticed alot of people coming out with the neos now. But def not liking the price. At this point I could go any route just seeing my options. If i do go this route Im strongly considering a mojo 4kw amp. So what ever single 18 can handle that at 1 ohm.

Actually the TSNS is probably the ONLY one of those woofers that can handle a daily dose of 4K watts. It's also the only one that comes with a 4" coil. The rest of the mentioned subs have 3" coils and not a single one of them can take 4K for daily for LONG periods of time. Each one of them can take 4K daily for short periods, but not like some people listen to their shit full blast for hours on end.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Actually the TSNS is probably the ONLY one of those woofers that can handle a daily dose of 4K watts. It's also the only one that comes with a 4.25" coil. The rest of the mentioned subs have 3" coils and not a single one of them can take 4K for daily for LONG periods of time. Each one of them can take 4K daily for short periods, but not like some people listen to their shit full blast for hours on end.

Fixed lol

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived