Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

You came in here soundin like a female having a mood swing dude.. I'm not mad just simply saying what i think about what you had to say.. I don't care if you send people to this forum to get there questions answered, But in you saying that it's almost as if you were talking down to somebody or smd as a whole. As in you don't think there is enough informed people on this site to answer somebodies questions. If you knew half of what some of these people know your head would esplode!!!!!!!! :D Okay i said my piece.

Ouch! You have a slightly hard time readin as I said forums not SMD. And I am simply trying to help this guy out before he buys something and puts 4k to it and burns it to the ground and wonders why because somebody said it would handle it.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Does anyone know anything about windshields..Since 2x 18s off 4000 watts would be a little extreme in a ext cab mini truck..Im kinda worried my windshield may not last (not like crack but the glue on it come loose or something) ? ..I know a kid who it happened to around here with 2x 15 btls....Dont want my windshield to come loose.

Does anyone know anything about windshields..Since 2x 18s off 4000 watts would be a little extreme in a ext cab mini truck..Im kinda worried my windshield may not last (not like crack but the glue on it come loose or something) ? ..I know a kid who it happened to around here with 2x 15 btls....Dont want my windshield to come loose.

That is impossible to say but I will say this. In my experience it seems as cars with a very steep and long windshield as my runner or Steves Tahoe it hardly flexs. In other cars with a very long windshield with hardly any slop at all will flex like crazy. Someone I know had a 10" BL in a hatchback and his windshield flexed 10x more than my 4runner with 2 18" 5200s.

Ouch! You have a slightly hard time readin as I said forums not SMD. And I am simply trying to help this guy out before he buys something and puts 4k to it and burns it to the ground and wonders why because somebody said it would handle it.

Brotha this is a fuckin forum. And this is the forum you said it on. You came in here bumping your gums and you weren't helping anybody. I simply told him to run 2 subs off of the 4k memphis so it's loud and reliable. thats help. Ohhhhh And looooky what he trying to figure out now. 2 15's or 2 18's. Looks he doesn't think he needs a 4000rms sub anymore.. Thanks to the people that were helping him and giving him proven suggestions!!! I'm not going e-thug, I simply think if you can't reply without sounding like you hit your man period ,,,you need not reply.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Brotha this is a fuckin forum. And this is the forum you said it on. You came in here bumping your gums and you weren't helping anybody. I simply told him to run 2 subs off of the 4k memphis so it's loud and reliable. thats help. Ohhhhh And looooky what he trying to figure out now. 2 15's or 2 18's. Looks he doesn't think he needs a 4000rms sub anymore.. Thanks to the people that were helping him and giving him proven suggestions!!! I'm not going e-thug, I simply think if you can't reply without sounding like you hit your man period ,,,you need not reply.

Yah i kinda wanted 2 in the first place but didnt think I culd fit it but still wanted massive wattage on a 18..but now im thinkin i can fit 2 so we'll see. Also...I wouldnt have went and bought the 18 just cuz people said it handled it..I wouldve done more research than this and probably called the companys..If i was about to spend 500+ on a sub. I was just getting an idea..a rough visual i guess you can say.

Just take it out and have it reglued as a preventioned measure. But i think just 2 18's would be fine in a mini.. What are your driving a dime?

Just take it out and have it reglued as a preventioned measure. But i think just 2 18's would be fine in a mini.. What are your driving a dime?

what are your driving a dime? Imma guess that means what if a girls in the truck? And I kept my dimensions to the box able to comfortably seat 2 and not hit the seats or anything. Id rather not have to build a wedge with the stupid angles but it will be worth it in the end. I mean i culd just make em ride in the back, take out my passenger seat and run 3x 18s but im not that cruel. :)

Eh

But these will be behind my seats so i guess most of the force/pressure will go into the seats first and not the windshield.

what are your driving a dime? Imma guess that means what if a girls in the truck? And I kept my dimensions to the box able to comfortably seat 2 and not hit the seats or anything. I mean i culd just make em ride in the back, take out my passenger seat and run 3x 18s but im not that cruel. :)

HaHa No bro I meant are you driving an s-10. But keeping the girls in the front it a good idea. Good vibrations for the females. :D

Done yet?

HaHa No bro I meant are you driving an s-10. But keeping the girls in the front it a good idea. Good vibrations for the females. :D

Lol my bad no its a colorado. ..and I have no idea how im sposed to get s10 from dime lmao..never heard that.

I guess i need to know, if anyone has any recommendations for the bracing..will a triple baffle be necessary or would a double work. Can 1 side of a angled wall support 150lbs of subs?

1 more option of was thinking of..was same style box but inverting 3x 15s on the top..stretching the top to 16" to fit the subs. Could give each 15 about 4 cubes atleast. like 1100 watts to each. Some lvl 4s or something.

Archived