1 15" Bl Doing A...hairtrick? 34hz

not for nothing, i thought it was kinda funny.

that would have been funnier if you didnt name it something thats kinda impressive like that...

when you made that title, one a serious audiophile website, most members will read the title like the one you have on this thread, get excited, while anticipating what kind of enclosure, what kind of power, what vehicile is it in etc... and for you to make a bad joke after getting the viewers hyped up to see the vid, that why everyone is so mad at ya. i rick roll my friends some times, it was more of a HS thing tho, but boy did i laff hard, and i mean really hard. but it funny depending on the situation.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Shit like this gets people banned.

x2

what a feg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I agree it is a little harsh but 90% of his posts are worthless....even more than dwrong's.....

member bashing doesn't apply to fegs

and wL....thanks for the new addition to my sig..

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived