the day a woman goes through my phone, is the day i slap the shit out of a bitch, or tell her to gtfo.. im serious i wont ever put up with that shit, thankfully i've never had that problem with the girl i'm with now

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

get rid of her man. my best friend had a girl of 4 years and she would read his texts and all that BS and it was a horrible relationship. they ended it 3 months ago, and he is happy as can be. and yea ur 19, i"d bet my lvl 5 that u dont marry this chick ha

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

get rid of her man. my best friend had a girl of 4 years and she would read his texts and all that BS and it was a horrible relationship. they ended it 3 months ago, and he is happy as can be. and yea ur 19, i"d bet my lvl 5 that u dont marry this chick ha

haha, dont say that! now hes going to go get married just to get a free lvl 5 :P

j/k

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

I just proposed to her..... :wub::spiteful::yahoo: haha

Seems like that "john" is your angel investor who helps you get rid of the liability

and that's what i'm goin for, so today i drove down to costco so she wouldn't be bored while she got her tires rotated...

john texted her, "bring me a toothbrush, i forgot it, but i brought toothpaste."

then whatever she said, then he said "you dont want my breathe smelling like horse shit do you?"

and she reads this shit to me, i dont wanna fuckin here it ha

then she goes on how he's been giving her beer all the time, her family owns a mini golf place, and pizza place that is joined, he works pizza and she does the mini golf.

now she claims she has to work 5 days straight... she works 2 days a week... hmmmmmmmm lol

fuckin women

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Get out man, and pack some rain coats. Because once your free, you're in for a rainy ride.

If you catch my drift....

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2

10.5 cubes in a tiny car ;)

Australia-03-june.gif

Some women have a ton of insecurities when it comes to guys after being done wrong a few times. It's normal, I don't think you'd care too much unless you have some damning evidence in there that you don't want her to find..lol. If you trip over it then she feels like there's something to hide. Either way, almost everyone will have insecurities when things are going good... It seems like life in reverse but that's just the way shit is from my experience. I say just leave shit be, if going through your phone to find nothing damning is what she needs to do then let it be. If you have nothing to hide then eventually she'll stop and won't even continue on with doing it over time. The care free attitude we express at time drives them MAD!!!! lol it's hilarious, I could tell you stories for hours..................................................

In any event, not that big of a deal unless you hiding 9 other women on the side and have them on speed dail... hehe Trust starts at the bottom and works it's way up. 10 months is forever to us... My parents have been together for like 30 years, and there's still shit that they don't know about one another.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

drop this chick. she dont trust u. she hates subs. lifted trucks. sounds like she is fuckin around on u and she is a bitch from the sound of it. where is the up side? i had a girl like this. trust me drop thisbitch turn around and live your life the way it makes sence for you. u only get 1 chance make it count bro. get a girl that likes u for you not what she think she can turn u into.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

why are you with a girl you refer to as a bitch and hoe... fuck buddies/one night stands are bitches and hoes... a gf of 10mon shouldnt be referred to as that if you really like her

Yeah, you really shouldn't call the current gf a bitch :rolleyes:

im just gonna throw this out on a limb but she could be so insecure and think your messing around on you because she is..... i mean obviously something isnt right after that guy called and you heard the whole convo.. please get out now and find a older woman ! im 22 dating a 30 yr old and i will never go back to girls my age, they just dont act right.
Some women have a ton of insecurities when it comes to guys after being done wrong a few times. It's normal, I don't think you'd care too much unless you have some damning evidence in there that you don't want her to find..lol. If you trip over it then she feels like there's something to hide. Either way, almost everyone will have insecurities when things are going good... It seems like life in reverse but that's just the way shit is from my experience. I say just leave shit be, if going through your phone to find nothing damning is what she needs to do then let it be. If you have nothing to hide then eventually she'll stop and won't even continue on with doing it over time. The care free attitude we express at time drives them MAD!!!! lol it's hilarious, I could tell you stories for hours..................................................

In any event, not that big of a deal unless you hiding 9 other women on the side and have them on speed dail... hehe Trust starts at the bottom and works it's way up. 10 months is forever to us... My parents have been together for like 30 years, and there's still shit that they don't know about one another.

Totally agree, the insecurities usually come from being wronged...or because they have something to hide. If you have nothing to hide why is it a big deal for her to go through your phone?

Just for the record, there are just as many insecure guys out there that will do the same things that your girlfriend is doing!