i need some opinions

got this girlfriend, been with her 10 months, she'd be the girl i'd like to settle down with, perfect wifey material..... but i'm 19, fuck dat, why be stuck in a relationship at 19 (tryin to keep from 18+) when i could be out with sooo many more girls just livin da college life ;)

she is theee most jealous girl, i caught her searching for my phone yesturday during my shower, i have to hide it when i take a shower or she'll tear through that shit, even though i delete any messages with other girls, even if it's a simple 'hi'. and i was like me: "What da fuck are you doing in my pants...?" her: "uhhhhhh nothing... i wanted to take some pics of you" me: "bitch you have a phone that takes pics also" and she shut up and left. then i get outta the shower and look at it, 3 missed calls from her... she was lookin for my fuckin phone

then lets say my phone is on the other side of the room and it vibrates from a text, i'll go to get it and she'll run over and read it then give it to me, if it's some girl saying "hey, what's up?" she freaks da fuck out and wants to beat some ass.

i told her like 5 months ago i'm not playing this fucking text game, i dont look through her fuckin phone.

then she came over yesturday after work and gets a call from 'john' and i can here the convo and he's like "i'm taking you to olive garden when i get off work." (they work together) and she's like "ehhh it's too late, i'll talk to you about it later" and like hung up. fuckin bitch. so i was like "what was that about john taking you to the olive garden" and she's like "noooooooo he wants to meet you and he wanted you to come also" yea bull shit

ya right bitch.....

i need to break up with her but idk, i feel like i need to wait for her to fuck up big time and can da hoe... any opinions? i need more of a reason...

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

she obviously doesn't trust you as much as she should. she cant expect her to be your life, your 19. If your going away to school, use that as a reason to break it off, and then meet new girls at school :good:

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

she obviously doesn't trust you as much as she should. she cant expect her to be your life, your 19. If your going away to school, use that as a reason to break it off, and then meet new girls at school :good:

for sure, i can't deal with that...

and sadly i'm staying here in town for school or i'd do that for suuuuure... i need to move away for a year haha hmmmmm i actually may do it... haha gettin my Paramedic so i'll search for jobs elsewhere

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

why are you with a girl you refer to as a bitch and hoe... fuck buddies/one night stands are bitches and hoes... a gf of 10mon shouldnt be referred to as that if you really like her

so move on to a less jealous girl imo

x2....find another hood hopper

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i would agree with these guys. time to move on. my friend was in a similar situation where she was all over my friends dick (not literaly). she ended up having him on a leash (figuratively) and it sucked for him. she always needed to know where he was, where he was going, and who was going to be there. he broke up with her and now he is as happy as can be. it not only affects you but the people around you too. this may not be your case but its just my experience with relationships with no trust.

Team Bass-Hz

pics of said gf, that would determine the situation....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

i would agree with these guys. time to move on. my friend was in a similar situation where she was all over my friends dick (not literaly). she ended up having him on a leash (figuratively) and it sucked for him. she always needed to know where he was, where he was going, and who was going to be there. he broke up with her and now he is as happy as can be. it not only affects you but the people around you too. this may not be your case but its just my experience with relationships with no trust.

x2 on that, i lost a good friend of mine to that kind of shit. he was the cockiest kid then he just ended up losing 90% of his friends cause of it.