Wiring Help(adding Some Tweets)

There is 2 wires coming in the cap and 2 going out,so just put them close to the tweet when i install them?

huh should be one in and one out how many caps did they give you it should only be 2 in which case you wire them in series on the positive side as close to the tweeter as possible

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

umm not exactly they are loud as all get out i have 2 that came with my tx6001 comps and i had to turn them way down -10db or so another amp may be too much the 4chan should be enough but hook them up first and temp mount them double sided tape so you can see how they sound maybe too much idk

Ok thats prolly what i will do, thanks for the info.

dont listen to jville (no offense)... ur cap has pos and neg... so just hook it up in parallel.... pos to pos and neg to neg

normally caps only go inline with the positive lead, but urs also has a negative wire which likely just passes thru the cap

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Ok so should i just take my say passenger side front door speaker out, unplug the wires from terminal cut the connectors off and then just take my tweet wires and twist pos to pos neg to neg, put new connectors on, plug them back into the door speaker reinstall and then im done?

God i feel like such a noob right now....lol

i love those tweets. My MB Quarts where to brite for me so I moved the tweets to the kicks with the mid range and the mid bass in the door. have the MBQ at 0 and the TX1000 in the dash at -6, nice and soft (silk dome) and blends great. and strong power wise. $40, tats a great deal... I would have bought them too, even if they where just gonna be added to my pile of un-used equipment, good buy!! but yeah just wire em up parralel wuth your coaxals, only prob has be stated no adjustability. good luck

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

dont listen to jville (no offense)... ur cap has pos and neg... so just hook it up in parallel.... pos to pos and neg to neg

normally caps only go inline with the positive lead, but urs also has a negative wire which likely just passes thru the cap

hey wait thats new for 2009 they did not have that before they simply sent a cap nothing else you are correct decafe friggin mtx jamie was supposed to send me the new spec guide errrrrrrr sorry getting mad at contact yes you need to hook it up pos to pos neg to neg just make sure its as close to the driver as possible oh btw no offense taken just going off what i knew

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Is there some kind of switch for my crossover to make it adjustable or is it an totally different crossover that i would have to buy?

no its an 18db at x,xxx hz, youd need something else to control that... like a new crossover, which arent to expensive for the passive kind

TeamSundown-sig.jpg