Sundown Audio

Hifonics Amps

While you are picking up your new wire, make sure to order crimp rings for your big 3 needs, and groud wires,i think i used 10 to do mine, and a FUSE HOLDER/ Fuse...Bigger hose means more water to spill, so PLEASE make sure you have the proper rated fuse in line..

Good-luck!

*edited for spelling cuzz i suck at it

sounds good.. do you know roughly about how much the big 3 will cost?.. sucks cause i just rebuilt my transmission cause it blew on me haha.. currently still owe 450 on it..

sounds good.. do you know roughly about how much the big 3 will cost?.. sucks cause i just rebuilt my transmission cause it blew on me haha.. currently still owe 450 on it..

Since us pickup guys are lucky enough to not have to run all the way to a trunk or hatch, i had 25ft of wire when i started, did the big3 wires a 1 run of it to the xtra cab and have about 6 ft left over... But my power run is only about 7-8 ft long cuzz it runs down the tranny hump, not up n out to the door sills and back in. I suck at guesstimating prices/needs, but i budgeted 100$ for my wiring, and was really close to it, like 110 or something.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Since us pickup guys are lucky enough to not have to run all the way to a trunk or hatch, i had 25ft of wire when i started, did the big3 wires a 1 run of it to the xtra cab and have about 6 ft left over... But my power run is only about 7-8 ft long cuzz it runs down the tranny hump, not up n out to the door sills and back in. I suck at guesstimating prices/needs, but i budgeted 100$ for my wiring, and was really close to it, like 110 or something.

ok thanks alot for your help man!