Anyone Else Prep'n Up For 2 Wheel Season?

i just took a raptor 660 out yesterday...and i MUST say that is the FASTEST machine (non car) that i have ever driven. i was FLYING it was goign so fast. me and my friend were doing time trials and its hard to get a 1.24 (1 minute 24 seconds) and i got a 122 and i hold the record out of my friends. we might go ride again real soon.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i just took a raptor 660 out yesterday...and i MUST say that is the FASTEST machine (non car) that i have ever driven. i was FLYING it was goign so fast. me and my friend were doing time trials and its hard to get a 1.24 (1 minute 24 seconds) and i got a 122 and i hold the record out of my friends. we might go ride again real soon.

chodeman, i own/race a 2005 yami raptor with a 686 big bore kit... i can eat up ricers on the street with it! its built for the desert. stock 47hp im @ about 56hp

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

chodeman, i own/race a 2005 yami raptor with a 686 big bore kit... i can eat up ricers on the street with it! its built for the desert. stock 47hp im @ about 56hp

them things aint a joke...i just cant believe the pure power they have.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i had to hold on for my life when i was going top speed. my friends didnt think i would top it out in the top gear but i did. im not scared. ive been riding for a few years

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well i know this is a old topic but i figured i would post a pic of my bike and my friends GSXR

Posted Image

Posted Image

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Honda RC51 would be my future street bike but parents say no. HAHA

I sat on one of those the other day, and i loved how it sat. If i get another bike thats the one i want.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Now u mugs got me lookin more at gettin a bike........damn you!!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

hey i know the feeling this time last year i was like why would i get a bike i have no need for one, now i am like riding everyday it isnt raining.

Archived