Anyone Else Prep'n Up For 2 Wheel Season?

Boy it felt nice. Rolled the Motorcycle out yesterday, gave her a good wash, changed the oil, lubed the chain, bled the brakes...and went for a leasure ride through the canyons.

Got my first track day of the season next sunday, I'm stoked. Who else is getting ready to roll the motorcycles out?

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

it was 70 here in illnois last week, so I rolled out my zx10 then, but now it is back to 40 and to windy to ride. Midwestern weather sucks. What also sucks is I will be away from my bike a while, when I go up to oklahoma, so won't be ridin it till I get back :( . By the time I get back though, it will be 60-80 everyday, so then it is on. :D

-Steven-

Also I haven't got to go to the track yet, because it just opened this weekend (the 16th) and wed is bike night. So hopefully wed. will be at least 60 and no kind of bad or unpredicted weather (doubtful though in missouri.)

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

HELLZ YEAH! pulled the toy box out this weekend, fresh oil and filters for the dirt bikes and quads.... took the 450 up and down the r/r tracks, felt nice to get back in the saddle!!! first VORRA race is @ the end of this month (excited)!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Damn Burrito..you've got all the dirt toys, wish we had more dirt trails here..but i'd probably get into more trouble then I needed..lol

Steven - I am totally with you on the midwest weather thing. Here I was putt'n in work all weekend with the bike and now its gonna rain all week. Talk about a teaser. But I guess I can't complain, it gives me time to add some goodies to her.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Damn Burrito..you've got all the dirt toys, wish we had more dirt trails here..but i'd probably get into more trouble then I needed..lol

as soon as i grow the "F" up, and mellow out i plan on getting a street bike! probably a zx14! as for now i need to stay in the dirt. LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

my friend is tryin to talk me into getting a bike, a "Jigster" 750 i think or something like that. I dont know how to ride em so i have been using that excuse for a while now.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

yep you can say that i'm prep'n for the season :BIG LOL: :lol:

nice, you said your in c'ville right? You race up at the hill or at beach bend?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Steven - I am totally with you on the midwest weather thing. Here I was putt'n in work all weekend with the bike and now its gonna rain all week. Talk about a teaser. But I guess I can't complain, it gives me time to add some goodies to her.

weather cleared up a lil today, so maybe it is a good sign that tommorow will be warmer.

I just got finished a couple of weeks ago puttin an 8 inch extended swing arm on mine, and put a slick on the back( no more wet weather ridin) funny thing is my slick has dot approved on the side and the stamp of approval too. Oh weel don't really car about getting into trouble, I won't stick around for that anyway. haha. I am gonna be painting it when I get back to, that is something I will be looking foward to.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived