JAY-P Posted June 18, 2009 Report Posted June 18, 2009 What do you guys think about this design for the XXX 15? Instead of one box, it will be 4 seperate chambers for 4-08' XXX 15's in a flat bed! http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/ji...-1001538833.jpg http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/ji...92041387428.jpg http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/ji...42090596793.jpg
Bigg Boy Posted June 18, 2009 Report Posted June 18, 2009 You planing on doing a blow through? get me some measurements, ill whip up a box design for you Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags *4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled *1) AudioQue 20k *270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)
JAY-P Posted June 18, 2009 Author Report Posted June 18, 2009 You planing on doing a blow through? get me some measurements, ill whip up a box design for you I got these pics from ebay some months back. I wanted to know how this design would sound. My install guy says that it can be done. It's going in a 07' escalade with the third row seat removed. Similar to the way Steve has his box.
David Posted June 18, 2009 Report Posted June 18, 2009 Me personally If I was building it I would do a common chamber box, for simplicity.
JAY-P Posted June 18, 2009 Author Report Posted June 18, 2009 Me personally If I was building it I would do a common chamber box, for simplicity. David and the rest of you guys, I just want to know which design would make them sound and hit the best! They will be powered by Hellfire 2500.1's!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.