XS Power

im a fairly new member to this site, but have been reading here for about a year, i just decided to make an account when i was 18

this is my first topic, and any input is appreciated...

my amps:

alpine mrp-f600 at 2 ohms (600 watts rms)

alpine mrp-f600 at 4 ohms (400 watts rms)

kole audio kx1 5500d at 1 ohm (3200 watts RMS)

the fuse rating on the all the amps is 300, and i have a 300 amp ANL fuse

i have a 2000 lincoln LS, and the battery is currently stock and came with the car, so it is 10 years old, and starting to die, thus, my new powermaster... fresh out the box it is sitting at 12.72 volts in my house... im probably gonna charge it up as low as i can and keep a close eye on it, until i can get the powermaster intellicharger. but the LS's battery is in the trunk, so space is no concern. so, when i put the d3100 in, im going to ground it with 1/0 gauge, maybe 2 runs, but it is not very far to the ground... then im looking to get a H/O alternator, and when i do that, im going to do the other 2 wires out of the big 3... my car currently has stock 4 or 6 gauge from the alt to the battery and a 140 amp alt...

what should i do when it comes to a H/O alternator? what size should i get?

should i get another d3100 in the trunk?

how many runs of 1/0 gauge should i run to the trunk from a H/O alt?

any feedback, tips, advice is much appreciated thanks

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

I would say at least 1 more battery and there are 3 reputable alt companies here check any of them out. Great choice on the battery.

thanks for being the only one to reply so far lol... yeah, i was thinking another d3100 when i saved up a little more cash. yeah, for alts, i was thinking probably iraggi or powermaster

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

any suggestions on how much power wire to run from my alternator to the d3100 in my trunk? or any recommendations for amount of power wire? id like to get another d3100 and atleast a 200 amp alt, maybe 250 or 300, idk, im looking for something good.

Hertz SPL Show 8's

Esy3YgK.jpg

any suggestions on how much power wire to run from my alternator to the d3100 in my trunk? or any recommendations for amount of power wire? id like to get another d3100 and atleast a 200 amp alt, maybe 250 or 300, idk, im looking for something good.

Hey Brad,

If you want added reserve for your amps, adding an additional XS Power D3100 (Powermaster doesnt sale batteries) would certainly benifit you. Regarding the alternator, I would recommend 250A with at least 1 1/0 Power and Ground cable to the rear battery. Running two may reduce voltage drop, and would not be a bad idea.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER