Order Confusion And Customer Service

I ordered a single fully loaded 18" BTL and several of my payments were reversed and some confusion at paypal but one did go through. I emailed Scott back and forth and he spoke to his paypal people and sorted everything out. He called me on my cell phone and spoke to me on the phone confirming my specs and order. I was kinda stressed at first thinking I had lost my money in transaction but I was glad to actually speak to him on the phone without having to call him a hundred times. I was all tired going into work but when I saw that 702 number pop up it really turned my day around! Thanks scott for taking my emails, getting back to me quickly, and taking the time to speak to me on the phone. For being as busy as they are I am very surprised and happy with the level of customer support I received!

glad to c u got that problem sorted out. get bangin now!

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

I ordered a single fully loaded 18" BTL and several of my payments were reversed and some confusion at paypal but one did go through. I emailed Scott back and forth and he spoke to his paypal people and sorted everything out. He called me on my cell phone and spoke to me on the phone confirming my specs and order. I was kinda stressed at first thinking I had lost my money in transaction but I was glad to actually speak to him on the phone without having to call him a hundred times. I was all tired going into work but when I saw that 702 number pop up it really turned my day around! Thanks scott for taking my emails, getting back to me quickly, and taking the time to speak to me on the phone. For being as busy as they are I am very surprised and happy with the level of customer support I received!

where at in the ATL area are you at? I live in the villa rica/carrollton area, if you ever want to hear 2 18" BL's holla...........

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny