Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Ideas For 2 18'' Fi Audio Btl's


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to build a wall box for my 06 dodge stratus.. I've built a couple boxes but nothing this big so I want to do it right. Ok My measurements of my backseat area is 48w x 37h x 32 d and I put it on 12volt.com and there saying I have almost 30 cubic feet of room! is that right? the btl's only need 10cubic feet each max.. But the other thing thats messing me up is the sub displacement and port.. can you guys help me out?

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp

Heres the specs on the fi's too..

BTL18

DUAL 1 | DUAL 2

Fs: 31.9 Hz | 31.1 Hz

Re: 0.7 Ohms/coil | 1.4 Ohms/coil

Qms: 6.26 | 6.42

Qes: .26 | .24

Qts: .24 | .023

Mms: 313g | 329g

Sd: 1210cm^2 | 1210cm^2

Vas: 163.1 l | 163.1 l

Spl: 94.9dB 1W/1m | 94.9dB 1W/1m

Bl: 18.3 N/A | 27.2 N/A

Xmax: 28mm * | 28mm *

Rms: 2000W * | 2000W *

Sealed box: N/A cuft | N/A cuft

Ported box: 5-10cuft | 5-10cuft

Sub OD: 18.500” | 18.500”

Cut ID: 16.750” | 16.750”

Mounting depth: 10.250” | 10.250”

Displacement: 0.26cuft | 0.26cuft

Thanks !

Posted

Use the subwoofertools.com YOu can also try the Math formula on realmofexcursion. Either both way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...