Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

is there any pics yet or still just bs

so far....looks like its in the :bsflag: category.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Honestly, who cares how he did it? I personally like seeing people bending the rules in competition as I see most competitors doing that in their own vehicles...possibly to a lesser degree. It's like you guys are mad he is better at bending rules? Like Kimo said, there is no 160 or 170 bassace class, so not like he's going to be out there creating new classes, or setting world records with it in SPL comp. Im pretty sure this was just playing around/experimenting for him as he already has a loud ass bassracer that he competes with. I've heard his lincoln on numerous occasions, and it's a beast, so it seems like you guys need to calm down a wee bit, and realize that competitions are a glorified game.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

sorry this was so late but i did not get home till 4 a.m. I was helping a friend who had the worst luck that day get his comp van home. He had trailer problems truck problems and van problems that day.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

On Term Labs there is a setting that is sort of like a gain on an amp. It enflates the score heavily exactly like what is going on in this video. I have seen this done a few other times. His TL is simply not on the right setting and he thinks that his score is that high. Hes got a reality check coming to him when he sees the real, legal TL score.

Real enough of a comp score for ya. Or was his meter rigged too?

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

..... so why will you still not post pics of ur magic box/port

even the guy behind the computer is laughing at doing 170+ on music and not hearing any bass

at least its not a secret ur port exits in front of the meter, id just like to see the actual setup

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

even the judge is laughing and making of you.... will will get no respect for that and it wont even count ... but nothing wrong with having some fun with the tl and playing around with boxes... just dont try to make it seams like you actually did something worth bragging about lol

Archived