Just Wondering If Anyone Seen This?

Maybe, just maybe, instead of attacking a few individuals and making an example out of them, or slowing down our internet, they should take the FUCKING hint and realize no one want's to pay 15-20 bucks for a piece of plastic anymore. Musicians make entirely too much money, and they barely get a slice of the pie. Those big managers, producers, etc. don't deserve mega millions any more than CEOs of large companies do. Learn about supply and DEMAND and fuck off assholes.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

yeah, unselect share files on greencable or kaz** and lower upload bandwidth to minimal

this is why u have to change the music in some way, u cannot share the original content created by the artist...

lol I like how you named them....Green cable is still pretty common but who the hell is still using kaz**? That's some outdated shit right there. Learn to torrent and let the retards share fockers...

even though I legitimately don't download music anymore, it's still bullshit. I feel as though anyone going on my computer or seeing what it does is an infringement on my privacy.

webbie said the solution

INDEPENDENT

release music that way... i was just listening to NPR and they mentioned the most big city orchestras are starting to make their own albums because the cost from a record label is way to high... just a small example of people stickin it to the man

find investors... do your own marketing... if the artists deserve the money... and their music is good... they will sell their product

im a firm believer in small record companies, as i listen to alot of "underground" hiphop which rely on low production costs to break even

live shows are soon going to be the avenue of musicians to make money... fuck some douchebag in a giant office facing the waterfront calling the shots

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I think that is out of hand, I mean why fine an individual so much, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't be able to get even half that much money in the lady's whole lifetime....I think their argument about the prices of songs on iTunes was good, and they should have just charged her for the price of the song or something along those lines.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

hell just charge her the cost of the cd

24*$15 = $360 fine

simple

x2

But I have a question, was she posting the music or downloading it?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

all she did was allow file sharing via kazaa... sad part is you can disable that feature so no one can upload

most of the court cases involve not just downloading a song, but downloading it then allow it to be shared with others...

think of it this way:

cops dont care much if you smoke weed in ur home by yourself in small amounts

go to a dealer, get an ounce and distribute that, and they care alot more about it because you are enabling others to break the law

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

all she did was allow file sharing via kazaa... sad part is you can disable that feature so no one can upload

most of the court cases involve not just downloading a song, but downloading it then allow it to be shared with others...

think of it this way:

cops dont care much if you smoke weed in ur home by yourself in small amounts

go to a dealer, get an ounce and distribute that, and they care alot more about it because you are enabling others to break the law

good example sir.