just wonderin on some songs that hit pretty low. so far i have

Put It Down - T-Pain

Put On - Young Jeezy

what are some other songs that hit low? i might have others, i'm just not thinkin of them

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Goods Run Down - Lil Wyte

only the beginning is low... but its INCREDIBLY low. be sure to play this song not too loud the first time because you will be tempted to turn it up really loud for the lows, but right after that section it hits really hard and could do some damage. -just a word of advice

seriously, there are 4 threads already on this topic if you search "low songs"

this is annoying.

lawl

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Goods Run Down - Lil Wyte

only the beginning is low... but its INCREDIBLY low. be sure to play this song not too loud the first time because you will be tempted to turn it up really loud for the lows, but right after that section it hits really hard and could do some damage. -just a word of advice

It's actually Hoods Run Down, and the lowest note is 16hz, which alot of people cant play loud at all, and may damage your equipment if turned up all the way, the person that comes to my mind that could hit that low note loud is probably Jack with the sleeper that goes deeper.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.