Mids And Highs

Bumpindemlowzz

I have a 2000 cavalier 2 door and want to get some new speakers. Im going to be walling off my car this january with 2 15's and want some speakers that would keep up with the bass. I was thinking 3.5" to 4" Full Range speakers would work and fiberglass them into the a pillar's. I already installed a set of 6.5" rockford components in the doors and the rain seeped in the seals and ruined them and they didn't seem to have much mid-bass. I was thinking like 2 sets per pillar. Also what 3.5 to 4 inch speakers are on the market that look great with or without a grill and perform awesome?

Another factor would be the pillars being too heavy and falling off when the bass hits. idk any opinions are appreciated and thanks

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I think i already got the rear stage figured out but the front has limited room to work with. I sent the 6.5's in and exchanged them for 5 1/4's and made door pods which work fine but id rather part with them cause they are rather bulky and in the way for a daily type car. So if you were wondering thats whats going on so far.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived