Sundown Audio

Us Amps Usa-3000

999bass

yes i would buy that in a hearbeat.

that amp is sex

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/USAmps_USA-3000/

$350 a good price for one of these? will it be better than my orion d5000? the seller told me its a class a/b amp which sound alot better than class d is this true?

is the orion amp a HCCA-50001 Amplifier and is the us amp a MD-3D here is a link to us apm site amp it will take you to the MD seres ampus amp

is the orion amp a HCCA-50001 Amplifier and is the us amp a MD-3D here is a link to us apm site amp it will take you to the MD seres ampus amp

That amp is MOST CERTAINLY NOT A MD-3D. That amp in amp guts is a good ol old-school usamps, and I think it is a class A/B amplifier, and for 350$ makes me wonder if it even works? That is so fucking cheap. SOLID AMP

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Hmm so thats really a cheap price? hes told me it was working the last time he used it and its been in his attic for a while... if you guys think thats too cheap i would ask him if its ok to test it in my car before i buy it i think thats fair.

When you say its old how old? it dose look quite old looking at the pics the wires coming out instead of terminals on new amps the gain controls look hella old skool but at the same time theylook cool! are theese amps reliable evern today considering they are fairly old...evern tho it may be a cheap price for that amp its still alot of money for me rite now with all my comitments bills and my 2 kids i dont have the money to chuck at my hobby as i did a few years ago.

Id really like to hear peoples opions on how solid theese amps are considering it may be quite old. also 450a ? what the hell the orion amp is 300a and i hear they are current pullers!

Hmm so thats really a cheap price? hes told me it was working the last time he used it and its been in his attic for a while... if you guys think thats too cheap i would ask him if its ok to test it in my car before i buy it i think thats fair.

When you say its old how old? it dose look quite old looking at the pics the wires coming out instead of terminals on new amps the gain controls look hella old skool but at the same time theylook cool! are theese amps reliable evern today considering they are fairly old...evern tho it may be a cheap price for that amp its still alot of money for me rite now with all my comitments bills and my 2 kids i dont have the money to chuck at my hobby as i did a few years ago.

Id really like to hear peoples opions on how solid theese amps are considering it may be quite old. also 450a ? what the hell the orion amp is 300a and i hear they are current pullers!

I'm guessing your a youngin? USAMPS back in the day pre 2000 (I THINK) were all hand build in Florida, and are VERY RELIABE AMPS. That amp new was more then likely $1500-2000MSRP. That is a piece of history my friend, and as long as it works, and in good shape, by that sumbitch. Class A/B amps (As I think that is) are great amps, but are voltage monsters. You will need alts, multi batts, multi run of power cable, etc, to justify having it. You will really need an upgraded charging system, hands down. That amp is also under rated as will all us amps of that time. That 3000watts rating is @ 12.6v, so you can only imagine how much power that amp makes @ 14+ Volts. Get it bro.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

man if that amp works get it get it!! i have a us amps 400 it puts out 1200+ and i have had it since around 97. wouldnt trade that amp for nothin! 350 is cheap but maybe the guy just wants to get rid of it, and doesn't really know what he's got. cause you can't even buy the usa400 i have for under 400 dollars.