holy port. how many sq inches of port do you have

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Why the need for nitrious? Would your car fall apart after 80mph haha? No offense just looks like it.

that's for his airbags not his engine. It is to make the airbags inflate quicker.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

Sometimes I dont like to read and this is 1 of them. Never knew he had bags.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

well the original plan was to have a moderate system an bagg it.

but since im not the moderate type of guy(and this guy around town with some JL w7s talks way too much smack and said it was impossible ) i wanted a wall and baggs(to shut him up) and have the best of both worlds diablo.gif

Seems like everyone has one of those guys. It's going to be banging once it's done keep the pics coming.

looks good Badcayne.... Lawitlow forums??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holy port. how many sq inches of port do you have

8w X 21h = 168 i was told a MINIMUM of 100 and that it was cutting it close. i used the calculator on RE Audios site and thats what i came up with. i hope its not over kill :aggressive: if it is then a new box is on the to do list again. but the way i see it its just a great learning experiance(but an expensive one at that)

Archived