How Much Your Subwoofer Weigh

At the time two CVX's which weigh about 54 pounds or so together, soon to be 2 DC Audio 12" LVL4XL's weighing in at about 54 pounds a piece, so ya pretty much doubling the weight LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

civicman and i pulled one out of his box at a show here in perris ca.. when i seen the motor, i almost jizzed my self. it's the sickest motor structure i've ever seen

someone should put that quote in their signature

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

dammit i want 2 90 lb woofers.. i think there like 90 each, can we get an exact weight?

The total sub weight for the 18" is 80.5 pounds, the magnet by it self weighs 73 pounds, got the info from DC website.

Oh and thats got nothing on my Jackhammer 369 Pounds LOL, Wow and I just read that MTX is coming out with a 24" model and it is gonna be a square woofer, I didnt think it could be any more fail LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived