Sonic Electronix

I have a nephew that wants to run Audiopipe and is asking me what I think of their equipment.....Personally I've never seen anyone running Audiopipe or heard of them until recently.

I've seen their website which looks like flea market stuff but How are they and what would they be compared to?

Is there a certain Amp/Speakers from them that people here use?

:8)

my friedn runs their PA style mids, they sound good and get loud as hell. he also runs their super tweeters which arent bad. i owned a pair ofPA style 6.5" and 8" mids before but i sold them off, they are good for the money.

he also used to run their subs, they were pretty good budget subs.

never had any first hand experience with amps but a few ppl on here run the 3000 and the 1500...

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Their big boy amps do rated power at 14.4, that's coming from the man that runs the AP van himself. I'm trying thier mids/highs now just for the hell of it and can't really complain about them too much. Only complaint is the tweeters on the 5.25s/6.5/ component sets failing. I've had 1 fail about 2 months after buying it, although I am giving them a bit more than rated power so it could be my own stupid mistake. But my alpines took it without dying. Their super tweeters are loud enough to make your ears bleed if you amp them... Some will handle up to 400 watt RMS and that shit is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo joke.

Cheapo equipment that performs effectively, my dad loves riding with me. He's rode with me when I had the type r's compared to the audiopipe components. He said it sounds a bit better too.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

I love all my AP gear :) just make sure if he runs the 1500.1 or the 3000.1 that he has enough power to supply them, they are some power hungry sumbishes

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived