Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Where Should I Put My Amp Rack?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I mounted mine on the front of the box, out of sight. Under the seat looks like a tough fit, so it looks like it should go on the box or behind it, unless you want to go custom with it and do something crazy.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted
I mounted mine on the front of the box, out of sight. Under the seat looks like a tough fit, so it looks like it should go on the box or behind it, unless you want to go custom with it and do something crazy.

Or maybe put like a 2" spacer off the box. That would be the board the amps would be mounted to. This way, I would run the wires underneath.

Posted
100_7220.jpg

I think it would look good on the sides and kinda center up the box wit the ports to tha sides, would kinda add cooling to the amps

sig.png

Headunit-Jensen 9511 TS

Mids and Hi's-Kenwood Kvc

Cap- 5 Farad Alumapro

Amp- Mtx 81000D

Subs- 4 15" Mtx T-5500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...