Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What was the thread that had a link to a site, that the whole site was interactive? It was all trippy art work, and you had to help a tool box find his tools? I was telling somebody about it, and the wanted a link to it, but now I can't find it!!! 197 pages worth of " off topic " stuff is a lot to look at, I went back like 17 or 18 pages, but none of the titles looked familiar. I don't think it's been that long ago, but then again I could be wrong! Any help would be great!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted

YES!!! That's the one! THANX ryde2idie!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4887 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...