Here is the recently touched up arm which is the focus of todays "session" as I now like to call em... This tattoo will encompass the top and bottom of my wrist and possibly the sides. Depending of course on how long it takes the rest and c'mon, how much this is about to feel all warm and fuzzy.!.!.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the work area where I will be doing most of my work. As some of you already know, I am able to make my setup mobile...

Posted Image

So stay tuned for more images and narratives as I start and finish this tattoo right here on the forum!

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Almost forgot the most important part... Is there anyone out there who doesn't know what Medic Alert bracelet is??? If you don't google it, seriously, you just might save someone's life! Who am I kidding... Anyway, it's a pendent that has a universal symbol on it and information telling people if you are allergic to something that can kill you. Well, to make a long story short, at my day job we are "technically" not supposed to wear any metal. You know where this is going, you don't have to take it off if it's tattooed to ya!!!!!!!!! Plus I figure this really is one of those moments where I get to do something that might actually "save" my life. I mean, if that were possible and all! Settle down kids I am just playin, I still have the keys to the bus that all your tickets to hell are for....................Muahahahahahaha

Anyways, here is what the top design is. The bottom is meerly what I am allergic too.

Posted Image

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

about time you showed up here.

looking forward to my next "Session" lol

Yeah Yeah, I know! I work with the stuff all day, got the interwebs bug again so herz I am!!!

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Blah blah blah....Enough with the fuckin diatribe, dooooosh..No one gives a shit :P .....We demand Pikturez :friends:

Oh BTW welcome to teh end of your social life in the real world...muahahahahaha

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Blah blah blah....Enough with the fuckin diatribe, dooooosh..No one gives a shit :P .....We demand Pikturez :friends:

Oh BTW welcome to teh end of your social life in the real world...muahahahahaha

I would expect nothing less from you focker!!! You want pics well, sit down, shut up, and hold on! Gonna let em roll shortly!

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Alright so I took a little break in between. Sue me... I will leave off where I started since I didn't really start yet. Here goes, shouldn't take too long. Then again I am in a pretty good "state" of mind! Yeah, so where was I, shit............................Ohh yeah, what follows is the stencil outline layed out on the top of my wrist. I show the bottow when I get there. Obviously I have to do this one in stages!

Posted Image

Here is one last blast of the shop before I really get started.

Posted Image

This last pic is a little more detail and rep to say thanks to Steve Meade Designs for donating the monitor you see mounted in my work table. One more Custom Addition to the surroundings...

Posted Image

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

So here are three shots taken during the Line Out process. Keep in mind that lettering is super Fockin hard when you make a dumbass decision to make it this small. My best advice, "Make it as big as you can!" That's why I am here though. I work out the issues you wonder about so when it come to layin ink where "YOU" want it, we know just how to hook it up. Anyway here are those pics I mentioned.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More to follow after I finish up the "pretty work"! Then I start in on the bottom side...

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Archived