could it be done with a 80 ford ecnoline work van

:-* ive seen vans jacked up ghetto style with impal logos riden on dubs and twentyfos and i love my funkin beater, being its the only of its kind in both the working field and competitions ..but i know nothing about puting bags or anything like that on, but i was wondering how much weight the bags can take, and if i could bolt on some on my van, take into consideration i have all my tools in the back that squats the rear of my van and my sub box and all my bats infront of the mid part of my van and its squats the front of my van (the rubber thing on the i beam stearing is only a inch away from the frame and is badly broke from bottoming out) any ideas what i can do to give my van a lowerd look (proper lowering instead of bottoming out ) and have the abilty to tote a heavy load at the same time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yeah it can be done just replace your springs with airbags and relocate your shocks outside of your control arms. for the rear you can do a standard parallel 4 link with the bags on top of the axle and a small frame notch if you dont want to cut into the floor of your van.i would also look into maybe dropped spindles for the front of your van if they make them or you can use some from another ford vehicle, for a little more drop.

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets