Cool man. Does it seem difficult to hook up? Is it just the box thing and the lights or is it the whole headlamp?

it was real easy to hook up in my car it comes with intructions and everything you need to put them in took me about 30 mins and a lot of the time i was just talking with a buddy of mine helping

looks like a denali, do you have the projector lights

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Was it just a plug-and-play or did you have to cut wires? My brother got a 10k setup for his Integra that was p-n-p: He pulled the old bulbs out, put the new ones in, mounted the ballasts and plugged the assembly into the original bulb plug. Looked really nice but IDK what he paid for them.

Too many projects, too little time...

Was it just a plug-and-play or did you have to cut wires? My brother got a 10k setup for his Integra that was p-n-p: He pulled the old bulbs out, put the new ones in, mounted the ballasts and plugged the assembly into the original bulb plug. Looked really nice but IDK what he paid for them.

i had to do a ground and hook a wire up to the battery but the wires already had the rings on the end and i had to plug the light up to a box

This is what I was basically trying to say in my previous post lol :D I seen those plug n play kits on ebay for like $100

I found this on ebay for roughly $77. Does yours look anything like this?

XHIDK2-9006-6K.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-9006-HB...sQ5fAccessories

The thing is with my Impala, it has day running lights. Not sure if the HID's turn on during the day because if they do, they'll burn out faster.

This is what I was basically trying to say in my previous post lol :D I seen those plug n play kits on ebay for like $100

I found this on ebay for roughly $77. Does yours look anything like this?

XHIDK2-9006-6K.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-9006-HB...sQ5fAccessories

The thing is with my Impala, it has day running lights. Not sure if the HID's turn on during the day because if they do, they'll burn out faster.

yeah they look like that some what and the dont run during the day they turn on when i turn the lights on at night

good luck with the cheap HID kit..

You will be buying another set with a couple months cuz the on's you got now are cheapies

Hopefully the cops dont bug you either for them, anything above 10k is illegal in all states..

When these puke you should really buy from future vision hid!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=142

And all smd members get a 10% discount.

Well worth the money, they are the best kit i had so far, and havent failed me once yet!