good deal man, gettin the civic? i still dont know what it meters yet, we've gotten some decent snow the last two days, and the roads are less than ideal. so until matt can get down here, no metering. Will fried his cheap sub he bought, so until he gets his other 15, he cant meter, and mark needs a new box for his mustang now, so when those two get closer to bein done, i'll get to see if im near the 150 mark that some people said i might be close to.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

got some bad news. i was in springfield last night, and a 74 y.o. woman t-boned me in an intersection, my rear pass wheel hit a curb and it snapped off taking the brake drum cover with it, it snapped the rear pass axle, tore the whole rear suspension out from under it, everything behind the front driver side fender is dented.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

sorry to hear that bro, but i'm glad you are still alive to tell us about it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

drivers side, everything from fender to bed is trashed. rear passenger wheel broke off, rear passenger axle snapped, rear suspension tore out from under it, two tires popped, frame is bent all to hell

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Archived