Sonic Electronix

Project That Im Wanting To Build

ok id need some input if this is a good starter build if ur doing it ur first time ill have 2 15' lvl 4 Xl's on a hifonics colososs(spelling) amp 2 4 channel amps with 2 6x9s an a 6.5 n each back door an 2 sets of 4x6s in the dash with 3 batts one under the hood( kinetik hc-1400) an 2 in the back not sure what batts to get in the trunk upgraded big 3 all wiring ran in 1/0 guage wire for big three an power an ground wire to amps if u have some input or if u have another idea lemme know i wanna get this started asap thank you

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

ok id need some input if this is a good starter build if ur doing it ur first time ill have 2 15' lvl 4 Xl's on a hifonics colososs(spelling) amp 2 4 channel amps with 2 6x9s an a 6.5 n each back door an 2 sets of 4x6s in the dash with 3 batts one under the hood( kinetik hc-1400) an 2 in the back not sure what batts to get in the trunk upgraded big 3 all wiring ran in 1/0 guage wire for big three an power an ground wire to amps if u have some input or if u have another idea lemme know i wanna get this started asap thank you
Everybody has their own opinion so if you ask 10 people you'll probably get 10 different answers. Just get what you want and go for it.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived