Sundown Audio

WHO MAKES A SOLID 4 CHANNEL AMP FOR MIDS AND HIGHS

amariga09

I need a little HELP on picking out a 4 channel amp for my mids and highs .... Right now i have a kicker zx350.4 (going in to protect) on a set of pioneer premier TS-C720PRS and kicker 6.5 coaxials in the back... All i want out of this amp is to give clean, loud sq

maybe we should help you diagnose why the kicker amp is going into protect instead of wasting more money on a brand new amp if theres a chance the one you have now still works

maybe we should help you diagnose why the kicker amp is going into protect instead of wasting more money on a brand new amp if theres a chance the one you have now still works

I would love to know why my kicker amp is going into protect, but i'm not sure why .... i had it for about a year now and right after i had my pioneer components put in it started to go in to protect mode at high volumes.... it never done it before until now

I would love to know why my kicker amp is going into protect, but i'm not sure why .... i had it for about a year now and right after i had my pioneer components put in it started to go in to protect mode at high volumes.... it never done it before until now

u just figured out where the problem lies

Do you know where i can find prices for this amp? .... no one around here sells this amp

299+shipping

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

sounds like the ohm load changed ..causing the amp to drop lower ...easy way to trouble shoot it is go to your amp and check the final load at the end of all wires .

x2, instead of wasting money on a brand new amp, actually try to diagnose the problem...if you buy a new amp and the problem still exists, what are you gonna do then?

Archived