Ive always usually used STP Fuel Injector cleaner or STP Octane Booster but im now useing Lucas Fuel Injection/Carb cleaner now with my gas when I fill up but I was wondering if anyone knows the Octane of the Boosters usually? They are 12oz Bottles. I was just wondering what kind of octane it really is and what it boosts you up to. Because they all say Jet Fuel and barely street lega and yada yada yada lol.

what it is, is marketing BS...... they mostly only raise octane one point..... that means 0.1, but everyone assumes it's 1.0 so the companies simply don't bother to say anything.

I read an article about one time somewhere..... I think it was on TCCoA, basically they are useless.

what it is, is marketing BS...... they mostly only raise octane one point..... that means 0.1, but everyone assumes it's 1.0 so the companies simply don't bother to say anything.

I read an article about one time somewhere..... I think it was on TCCoA, basically they are useless.

True. They're a rip off.

Thats why im just useing Fuel Injector cleaners and they made a huge difference, But my friend did always need 93 in his Jeep and he had put 87 in it and it knocked and pinged like hell and he would put a bottle of octane booster in and it would go away. Thats why I was wondering also.