Is it possible to even do this.

how can i wire a

Powerbass 1000.1

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7369_P...ampaign=froogle

to 4 Memphis 12" pr's DVC

The box is 4 UP

Port towards hatch.

port tuned 32hz

If not possible can someone recommend me a better amp for this setup?

Edited by sInIstIr

what coils are they 2 ohm or 4 ohm?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you should look at the diablo amps...the 1000 might work nice for ya...

http://diabloaudiotechnologies.com/products.html

they have some testing numbers int the diablo audio technologies section of this forum in the manufacturers section

Edited by shainemcconnell

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

I have a 2 of those PB asa 1000d. I am in no way saying to do this but just letting you know what I have done and what they are capable of. I have 2 3xl dvc 1 ohms. I have each amp on one sub at a half ohm with a 60 amp alternator and two Kinetik 1800's. No problems so far.

Last weekend I entered a competition that went by amp size so I hooked both subs up to one amp making it a quarter ohm. I had to do 6 runs because it was elimination style. It was a hot day. Forgot my tone cd so that was on music. Took first place. Not a problem with the amp at all.

Of course I may get a lot of box rise and some one else may not. Plus competing is my hobby so if I blow an amp I just buy a new one and call it part of the game.

I have a 2 of those PB asa 1000d. I am in no way saying to do this but just letting you know what I have done and what they are capable of. I have 2 3xl dvc 1 ohms. I have each amp on one sub at a half ohm with a 60 amp alternator and two Kinetik 1800's. No problems so far.

Last weekend I entered a competition that went by amp size so I hooked both subs up to one amp making it a quarter ohm. I had to do 6 runs because it was elimination style. It was a hot day. Forgot my tone cd so that was on music. Took first place. Not a problem with the amp at all.

Of course I may get a lot of box rise and some one else may not. Plus competing is my hobby so if I blow an amp I just buy a new one and call it part of the game.

all im tryin to say is i have the amp from my old system in my truck but i need to know what would be a good setup for me for a decent price