I put new springs in my buddys 03 TL and it was a breeze, just make sure you have someone to help you out.. you will find yourself in situations where it would be nice to have a second set of hands and some extra body weight.

Too Much Stuff to list .

installing lowering springs?

i cant see the video cuz im at work but it really easy..... i changed the springs on my civic ALOT of times lol......

take out strut, take off top assembly on the strut ( you wanna becareful here if the stock spring has too much pressure it could fly out lol use a spring commpresor(sp) ) remove spring and install new one, reassemble the top and reinstall the strut...

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

installing lowering springs?

i cant see the video cuz im at work but it really easy..... i changed the springs on my civic ALOT of times lol......

take out strut, take off top assembly on the strut ( you wanna becareful here if the stock spring has too much pressure it could fly out lol use a spring commpresor(sp) ) remove spring and install new one, reassemble the top and reinstall the strut...

this man speaks the truth!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

so could you just clarify. im working on a 92 sentra.

i would take of the two top bolts of the strut, then lift the car, take off the two bottom bolts....and the strut/spring comes out? change the spring, reassemble, and thats it?

:)

so could you just clarify. im working on a 92 sentra.

i would take of the two top bolts of the strut, then lift the car, take off the two bottom bolts....and the strut/spring comes out? change the spring, reassemble, and thats it?

after the strut/spring is off the car you have to take off the top assembly of the strut itself.... then u can take off the spring and install the new one.

unless ur installing coilovers... then u just take out stock srtut/spring and install the coilover (if its a real coilover with strut not the ebay knock offs that are just the spring with a lowering coil u put on any strut.)

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

are you taking about the ones on the strut tower? those are the only bolts on the top of the front struts

Edited by _AnGeL_