Twiztid and Tech N9ne

In fact {and yea', I felt this needed more than just an edit, to what I already posted}

WTF is up with all these YouTube vids that don't just tell you straight up where the music for these vids came from (what CD's), and where you can buy / download that exact effing version ???

Ya' know, if I were an artist, and had my shit being played / viewed however many thousand times a day, I'd be totally cool with that.... in fact, I'd be stoked.... UNLESS of course the people watching these vids had no idea where they could actually buy my shit ! Then I'd be 1 pissed off MF !

I mean WTF ???

Fish

Oh but hey.....

I think this is a sick track too ! :)

This is off of their first cd: Mostasteless. I have 11 of thier cd's!!

Gotta love the wicked shyt!!! Runnin' with a hatchet, whoop whoop!!!

Yea', they are bad ass... and yes, I already have the link to the YouTube vid.... I just need to get an MP3 of it....

BTW, was that little dude running with the hatchet, invented by... made up for (whatever) Twiztid ??? I've been seeing vehicles with decals, and paintings and such, of that little Hatchett guy for years, and had no clue what it related to...

Peace,

Fish

This is off of their first cd: Mostasteless. I have 11 of thier cd's!!

Gotta love the wicked shyt!!! Runnin' with a hatchet, whoop whoop!!!

Yea', they are bad ass... and yes, I already have the link to the YouTube vid.... I just need to get an MP3 of it....

BTW, was that little dude running with the hatchet, invented by... made up for (whatever) Twiztid ??? I've been seeing vehicles with decals, and paintings and such, of that little Hatchett guy for years, and had no clue what it related to...

Peace,

Fish

The little dude running with the hatchet is the record labels trademark of Psychopathic Records, I believe ICP came up with it when they created the record label.