"he will open his windows wider and set his bass to 'destroy'."

This is part of an article from "Motorists' pet hates" on Yahoo

4) Boy racers' bass bins

You're stuck in traffic and a heavily-modified hatchback pulls beside you. The ground starts to shake and a standing wave of noise rattles your windows.

It is a scientific fact that the quality of music played in a car is inversely proportional to the volume at which it is played. So the chances are, if music from a car in the next lane is so loud you can feel it through your brake pedal, it's going to be a moronic barrage of whistles, clicks and low frequency excretions.

What can you do about it? Absolutely nothing. The boy racer thrives on disapproval. Wind up your window theatrically and he (and it will inevitably be a 'he') will open his windows wider and set his bass to 'destroy'. All you can do is sit back, wait for the traffic to pass and gloat at how much he must be spending on insurance, and that the resale value of his car will be a fraction of what he spent on in-car entertainment.

Edited by LHatt

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

She would find this SO sexist

-Drew

**quick story- Hannah and i are driving side by side down I80 and i'm jamming my Chili peppers full tilt off the HU (pre-wall) With windows up and wonder if she is bumping... right as i was considering rolling the window down and turning down ma peppers i hear this low beat thumping from that little hatchback :huh:

She needs to cut that shit out!! some old person might get mad and write an article on yahoo :D

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Shit, the Caddy must sound like a bag full of smashed assholes.*

*AqFireBird holds quote copyrights.

Yeah but thats in response to my stupid "witty" comment... I should have co-rights at least...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!