DC Sound Lab

level 4XL 18's. 6th order box!

Thems the ones. Man they are old, I have two 10 inch stillwater separates that my dad bought new before I was born. They've been run off so many different amps and still going strong. I should find them. Surround is a little crunchy though. I should call kicker and see if they can recone them. Haha! Good luck with the build. BTW a shop vac on the dustcap and a blast with the air compressor up the pole piece will undent that. I've used it on many home audio woofers.

wow thanks on the dustcap tip, i was wondering on how i could fix that, my surround is fu*ked on them thow.

what kinda power do u think theyll handle i couldnt ever find that out

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

wow thanks on the dustcap tip, i was wondering on how i could fix that, my surround is fu*ked on them thow.

what kinda power do u think theyll handle i couldnt ever find that out

If i had to guess, I'd say they are rated for like 150W max a piece. There not really subwoofers, these babies were before subwoofers were even popular, before funky pups even I believe. Notice they're called separates. They couldn't handle much, but the ones I have have been bottomed out hundreds of times and still work with a perfect 4 ohm impedence. I think maybe the magnets need to be remagnetized because they are the softest woofers I've ever pushed on, almost no stiffness at all. I keep them around just incase I wanted to rebuild them down the road, they have a lot of memories. There is a crack running all the way around both of my woofers surrounds, it hasn't gone all the way through yet, but I bet they are one more enclosure away from blowing out. Kicker at its best. :D The first amp these were run with was a Punch 45 (first gen) which I still have. Both the amp and the subs were bought new.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!