Sonic Electronix

The white wire he listed is the factory wiring that goes from the factory headunit to the factory amp to turn it on..

From the way it sounds from him listing the vehicles wires, he snipped the plug like a idiot cuz spending 10 bucks on a wiring harness to keep factory plugs intact was not worth while on a brand new vehicle.

The wire he needs is a blue wire comming out of the headunit... Its always blue, and if he bought the wiring harness it would be a piece of cake.

22-1.jpg

wait...i'm an idiot? it just sounds like he wants to splice

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

wait...i'm an idiot? it just sounds like he wants to splice

if your the one doing the install. I dont recall saying anything to you, did I?

and by snipping/spliccing removing the factory wires making it impossible to ever go back to stock is pointless.

How can you or your buddy, or whoever the master installer is that is taking this mission on not knowing what to do with a remote wire spend a good $15,000 on a new car, but not buy a $10 harness to do it professional...

HACKS!

Edited by Bangin Caddy

sound like your the one doing the install.

and by snipping/spliccing removing the factory wires making it impossible to ever go back to stock is pointless.

How can you or your buddy, or whoever the master installer is that is taking this mission on not knowing what to do with a remote wire spend a good $15,000 on a new car, but not buy a $10 harness to do it professional...

HACKS!

wow um....I'm not installing anything, look at the OP....its not me. I have a tc as well so i thought I would be able to help him and not get bashed for not doing something

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

wow um....I'm not installing anything, look at the OP....its not me. I have a tc as well so i thought I would be able to help him and not get bashed for not doing something

I was not referring to you at all, but if you want me too, ill be more then happy...

ANYONE THAT CANNOT BUY A 10$ HARNESS TO DO THE INSTALL PROPERLY IS AN IDIOT!

you could, but the amp(s) will be on 24/7 when the vehicle is running no matter if the radio is off or on..

5 amps of fusing on a remote line is also about 5 times too big.

true,,thats right that was all I had when I did mine....I should get around to buying some new fuses sometime.....

and true I forgot about that....sorry I believe mine is hooked up that way, but runs to jl clean sweep with a signal sense turned on.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

true,,thats right that was all I had when I did mine....I should get around to buying some new fuses sometime.....

and true I forgot about that....sorry I believe mine is hooked up that way, but runs to jl clean sweep with a signal sense turned on.

yea, clean sweep is cool how it works for factory intergration on vehicles.

I have a harness in my car, but........whatever its over

if you have a harness, everything is color coded....

It even says on the back of the package what color wire does what... you would see blue goes to blue, making it pointless to even make this post...

Backyard Dwrong installers 101!

yea, clean sweep is cool how it works for factory intergration on vehicles.

yeah I love it...except..my factory headunit does not have pause....which is a pain.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg