Second Skin Audio

Targa Subwoofers

IDK man, i mean, some of the stuff just makes no sense the way the letters are arranged even, its kinda puzzling. But ive read a few where its like, english, jibberish, english, jibberish, jibberish, jibberish, DC AUDIO/thread lol

yeah..might be a language that our computers dont support the charcters or...some weird computer jibberish from something...who knows

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Okay Thanks Guys

Im from South Africa, and I was looking for somethin cheap but decent to try a t line design, I guess I might as well save for a better Subwoofer then, that fits the spec for a T line Box considering the time money and efffort thats going to go into building the box.

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

they are famous in the philippines for being a super "budget" sub, its really really cheap.

Definitely go for it if u are on a tight budget. but i don't see any here in the US.

U can just go with the hifonics Hfi for $30+ if you're on a really tight budget

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hifonics-HFi12D4-12-Su...93%3A1|294%3A50

yeah atleast one of those forums...i posted a link to...is I think translated from or to another language maybe....I dunno

its Tagalog, language used in the Philippines. They're basically mixing english and Tagalog in their sentences

targas old school i used to have a targa deck handed down to me from my pops when i was like 12 in my bedroom hookup up all ghetto fab back then he got he then awesome Kraco.

also had targa 6x9s later in the ninetys they werent horrible