Sonic Electronix

Alright, so i have narrowed everything down for the system i'm gonna buy in a few weeks, except for the amp and subs..i was looking into memphis but then discovered DC and i can't decied on what i want, two lvl 2 12's, or two lvl 3 10's, orrr save up and buy the lvl 3 12's..and for any of those, what amps would i need? and should i make my own box or buy a pre made one?

=\

It is always worth it to save your money so I say DC lvl 3 12". And if you want your box to be right for your woofers you gotta make it yourself or have someone custom make you one and make sure they know what they are doing :)

i would save some skrilla and get them LV312's

and they would sound allot better in a Non-prefab box

*Edit. BulletInjection beat me to the punch

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

It is always worth it to save your money so I say DC lvl 3 12". And if you want your box to be right for your woofers you gotta make it yourself or have someone custom make you one and make sure they know what they are doing :)

that's what i was thinking about..i know a guy that makes boxes for a living, so i might see what he can do..

if i was going to for the 12" lvl 3's, what kind of amp should i go with?

Alright, so i have narrowed everything down for the system i'm gonna buy in a few weeks, except for the amp and subs..i was looking into memphis but then discovered DC and i can't decied on what i want, two lvl 2 12's, or two lvl 3 10's, orrr save up and buy the lvl 3 12's..and for any of those, what amps would i need? and should i make my own box or buy a pre made one?

=\

I haven't had any experience with these subs but from what I've seen and heard I would say go with either of the Level 3's....and the lvl 3's are rated at 600rms each so if you just want them to run at there rated power go with any amp that is doing 1200 true watts rms for both and they should be fine, but I've heard that all those subs could take much more than they are rated at.

And about the box, you should always make your own, cuz pre-fabs aren't all that great.

I'm sure all of this will be backed up by people on here that are rocking DC.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

if you want a custom box built for your subs. hit me up. I try to be fair on all my pricing. www.myspace.com/kwbbuilt i accually did a build for jpagan on two 12" lvl 3's and he loves how it came out. he is yet to have his amp or second sub. but is happy. let me know man

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

if you want a custom box built for your subs. hit me up. I try to be fair on all my pricing. www.myspace.com/kwbbuilt i accually did a build for jpagan on two 12" lvl 3's and he loves how it came out. he is yet to have his amp or second sub. but is happy. let me know man

Bills

How much for would you estimate for a volvo 850 box?